Community Xray Services
If it is not an emergency, you can have an x-ray done in the community. Many patients are seen on the same day.
If you need to be seen in any of the community clinics or at hospital your x ray reports will be available for your specialist. The images can be seen by your specialists if needed. If your GP has requested your x ray the report will be sent back to them electronically.
- The service is for plain x-rays only
- Patients of all ages can be x-rayed
- Appropriate clinical indications with appropriate history
- Patients who require hoisting
- Patients who require Barrier precautions
- Patients over 22st
- Cases where immediate acute stabilisation/immobilisation is required