ECG Acquisition & Interpretation Services
Our Electrocardiogram (ECG) service is led by a GP with an Extended Role in Cardiology, working with our team of cardiology consultants and GP Fellows.
The service is accessible to referring patients 52 weeks per year, with high-quality routine ECGs reported within 5 years. Reporting is by a named Cardiology service with ECGs externally audited for quality assurance.
The service is paperless with all referrals accepted via e-referrals and ECG reports returned electronically.
- Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
- Heart murmur
- Drug monitoring
- Palpations including AF
- Patients under the age of 18
- Septic arthritis
- Multisystem vasculitides and inflammatory arthropathies
- Severe urgent inflammatory arthritis
- Not Applicable
- Referrals should be made using the standard referral template, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The community service admin team can be contacted on 0121 250 1592 with any queries.