Community Audiology Services
Information about the Service
Our community Audiology Services provides specialist support for patients with hearing loss over the age of 55. The service can provide patients with free hearing tests and are able to diagnose and support the provision of hearing aids. The service also provides a range of follow-up care packages for patients in the repair, maintenance, and adjustment of hearing aids after the initial fitting.
Our audiology services also support in the diagnosis and treatment of patients seen through our community ENT services by providing hearing tests.
- Pure Tone Audiometry
Referrals made using standard referral template via ERS or email to email@example.com or patients can self-refer by completing the online referral form
More information about Audiology:
- How to change the tube for your hearing aid MOULD?
- How to use your hearing aid?
- Patients Hearing Assessment information
- Meniere’s Society – Charity for people with dizziness and balance disorders. Click here for more info about Menier.
- Hearing Link – UK organisation for people with hearing loss and their families. Information, services & support, and the option to connect with others to share experiences & advice. Click here for more info about Hearing Link.
- British Tinnitus Association – Click here for more information and advice on the condition.
- Action on Hearing Loss – National charity providing information, advice, and support to hearing-impaired individuals. Click here for more info.
- C2Hear Online – To support you in getting used to your new hearing aid you can visit ‘C2Hear Online’: a series of short, interactive, multimedia videos about hearing aids, hearing loss, and communication.